This type of POI provides the possibility to play a video:
- From mp4 files uploaded to the MEDIA section.
- From youtube.com
- From vimeo.com
NOTE: in order to add video files, they must be previously uploaded to the MEDIA section. Adding files to the MEDIA section is described here.
- Click on the POI indicator and drag it to the window of panorama/scene.
- Select the appropriate type of POI
- Fill out its name
- Fill out its description (optional)
- Choose a video. Click ‘Select video’
- Use the Media selector window to find the appropriate file, mark ‘select’,
- Click ‘Save selection’
- Confirm using ’Save’
- Videos from youtube.com and vimeo.com cannot be displayed in VR.
- The mp4 videos uploaded to MEDIA section are displayed in the ambilight effect, and in the VR space at a distance of 3 meters from the camera.
- In the case of other language versions, it is necessary to complete every one of them separately.
Editing a Video POI:
- Click once on the POI icon and select the Edit icon
- Introduce changes and confirm them using ‘Save’.