This type of POI allows to place a button with a pop-up text window in the panorama. It’s the ideal solution for describing the visible elements.
This type of POI includes:
- POI title. Note! The title is displayed after you hover over a given POI using your mouse. Title in the default language cannot be left blank.
- Text description entered with the use of WYSIWYG Editor. Option. Note. In the case when description is left blank, the window will not load when you click on POI – only the title will be displayed when you hover over it using your mouse.
- Possibility to add background audio/voiceover.
Adding a text POI:
- Grab the POI indicator and drag it to the desired position in a panorama.
Optional: double click in order to activate window with the list of POIs.
- Select the correct type of POI
- Fill out its title
It is obligatory for the default language.
Note: If you won’t complete the POI title in a different language, then this POI in such different language won’t be visible in the project.
- Add description – optional.
Note: The description fully supports SEO. It is worth to add description to the panorama.
- Add audio – optional. Such audio must be previously sent to the MEDIA section.
- Confirm using ‘Save’
- click on the POI icon
- Introduce changes and confirm them.