POI TO SCENE
This type of POI provides you with the possibility to navigate between panoramas/scenes.
Adding POI to a panorama using the first method:
- Find the target panorama in the index of panoramas.
- Click on one of the two icons and drag onto a given panorama in the main POI editor window.
- Drop it.
Note. You can add two types of POI in this mode:
- Standard POI for a panorama
- Floor POI
Floor POI allows to place POI on the floor of a panorama/scene. The POI scale and perspective depends on the configured distance of POI from the camera.
Floor POI settings. In order to enable the settings, click on Floor POI:
- Delete POI
- Floor dragging of POI
- Vertical dragging of POI (perfectly compatible with panoramas with a depth map).
Note: do not place POI below the floor level in the case of panoramas with a depth map.
- Reset of POI vertical position to default settings
- Decrease of POI size
- Increase of POI size
- Reset of POI size
Adding POI to a panorama using the second method:
- Grab the POI indicator and drag it to the window of active panorama.
- Select POI TO SCENE
- Select the target panorama/scene and confirm OK
Note: It is possible to set the initial view of the target panorama/scene from this POI. In order to do this:
- go to the target panorama selection window and click on
- set the initial view of this POI and confirm it using ‘OK’
You can edit POI for panorama by clicking on POI and then on the EDIT icon