This module allows you to add your own Nadir.
It is disabled by default.
- Possibility to upload your own file.
- Addition of Tooltip, which is displayed after hovering with your mouse over Nadir.
- Addition of URL to Nadir.
- Determination of the Nadir size/scale.
- Enabling/disabling the Nadir permanent mode.
Addition of Nadir
- Go to: SETTINGS → Nadir
- Click on the options
- Click on ‘Browse’ and upload the Nadir file.
- Add the Tooltip description (optional).
- Add the URL to the page that should be opened after clicking on Nadir (optional).
- Determine the Nadir scale
- Check ‘Static’ option, if you want Nadir to have a permanent position in the panorama: . By default, Nadir “floats” as the panorama is rotated.
In order to enable visibility of Nadir in the project, click on and confirm with ‘Save’