This is an advanced component designed for adding the effects of sun flares and glares to panoramas.
Properties of this POI:
- 18 types of flares
- DUST EFFECT – it simulates realistic contamination of the lens.
- DESKTOP ONLY – option that allows to disable the flare effects on mobile devices (in order to save CPU resources and browser memory of mobile devices).
Adding a Lensflare POI:
- Click on the POI indicator and drag it to the window of panorama/scene.
- Select the appropriate type of POI
- Choose a Lensflare style and configure the parameters.
- Confirm using ‘OK’.
NOTE: In addition, you can also set:
- Size of the Lensflare effect. In order to increase or decrease size of the Lensflare effect, click on under the POI icon , and increase (+) or decrease (-) its SIZE
- Lensflare transparency. In order to increase or decrease transparency of the LENSFLARE effect, click on under the POI icon, and increase (+) or decrease (-) the ALPHA option