This type of POI provides you with the possibility to describe visible objects directly in the panorama. Such description is visible as containing a title and description.
Adding a Label POI
- Click on the POI indicator and drag it to the window of panorama/scene.
- Select the appropriate type of POI
- Fill out its title
- Fill out its description (optional)
- Choose the direction of text arrangement
- Confirm using ‘Save’
Note: In the case of other language versions, it is necessary to complete every one of them separately.
Editing a Label POI:
- Click once on the POI icon and select the Edit icon
- Make changes and confirm them using ‘Save’.
By activating the POI options,
you are able to additionally configure:
- Size of the Label POI by using + or –
- Transparency of the Label POI by using + or –
- Rotation of the Label POI by using + or –
- Color of the text
- Color of the text shadow
- Activation or deactivation of the background of the Label POI. SETTINGS → POI Settings → Label background POI ON/OFF. More information can be found in the SETTINGS.
- Label POI without background:
- Label POI with background:
Note: in the case of panoramas with a depth map, the size of Label POI is set using and – or + .