You can use this module to add your own LOGO to the project.
Note: The display location of your LOGO depends on the type of template used in the project.
Adding a LOGO
- Go to SETTINGS → Client logo
- Click on the Options
- Click on and upload the LOGO file to your project.
Note: every logo is displayed in 1:1 aspect ratio. Therefore, do not upload too large files.
- Enter a tooltip. It is a message appearing after you hover with your mouse over the LOGO (optional).
- Enter the website address in order to open a given website after clicking on the LOGO (optional).
Note: enter the chosen address with the use of http:// or https:// prefix.
- ON – Logo is visible in the project
- OFF – Logo is not visible in the project