It is possible to edit a panorama/scene from:
- SCENES → Edit
- CATEGORIES → Panoramas → Edit
- POI EDITOR → EDIT SCENE DATA
Panorama/scene editing supports multilingualism.
The advanced panorama editing enables:
- Changing the title scene
- Addition of a description to a given panorama (full SEO support)
- Tag management
- Possibility to add background audio or voiceover to a given panorama
- Addition of your own thumbnail
Depth map settings
- Upload of the depth file to a panorama (*.stl, *.depth, *.obj, *.jpg, *.png)
- Depth map parameter settings
- Depth map background: blank, panorama
- Depth map scale: size of mapping. Default 100 – for Blender and PanoCamAdder, where 100 = 100cm.
- Offset: configuration of the depth map value of mapping between “pin-balance” and “pin-cushion”. Default setting: 0
- Subdiv: defines the number of triangles in the depth map. Default setting: blank.
- Center: configuration of the center allows you to define a custom center point of the 3D model (in the original as well as non-scaled geometry units). From this center, the panoramic image will be displayed on the 3D geometry.
- Prealign: With the prealign setting the pano image itself can be aligned/rotated.
This can be used to correct miss-aligned pano images.
- ox | oy | oz: moving of the camera in relation to the dollhouse.
Panorama settings: coordinates
Panorama/scene position setting on the Google map:
- first click sets the marker
- second click deletes the marker
Marking of the panorama altitude.
Assignment of a selected media gallery to a given panorama (galleries are created in the GALLERIES section).
Replacement of panorama with a new version. The replaced panorama is deleted from the server.
The procedure for replacing a panorama is the same as when adding a new panorama. You can upload the panorama file to the server or upload the zip file prepared on your computer.
- Select the panorama file: 360 file, 360 stereo over-under file, flat panorama file
- Select the type of panorama processing:
- Multires (360 or 360 stereo)
- Normal (360 or 360 stereo)
- Flat (flat or gigapanoramas)