This procedure is used in the case when:
- the server has no capability to process a given panorama
- the panorama file is larger than the limit of file size
- other limitations of the server occur.
In order to add a panorama from a zip file, you need to:
- launch the krpanotools application on your computer (krpano.com/download)
- drag a panorama file onto the application window
- wait for the krpanotools to process the panorama
- pack the created vtour folder into a zip file
- enter the CMS4VR → SCENES
- click on ‘New panorama from the ZIP file‘
- select the category to which the panorama is supposed to be added
- click on ‘BROWSE’ and select the zip file containing the processed panorama
- click on ‘Save’
The krpano license installed in the CMS4VR system must be the same as the one in the krpanotools application. In the case of a different license key, there may occur a conflict with the display of panorama files.