Adding a User with the ADMINISTRATOR status
- Click on ‘add user’
- Enter the User’s e-mail address
- Enter the User’s password (it can be changed later).
- Enter the User’s name (e.g. first and last name, function, position)
- Select the User type-Editor
- Check ‘Active’ in order to make this account active
NOTE: In the case of leaving this option unchecked, the User will not be able to log into the system.
- Check, if you want a given Administrator to have the right to add panoramas to the project.
Note. If you will leave this option unchecked, such Administrator won’t be able to add panoramas to the project. Only the Developer, i.e. you, will be able to do this.
- Confirm using ‘Save’.