The CMS4VR system is equipped with a unique innovative tool intended for placement of various content types in the spherical and flat panoramas.
POI EDITOR allows you to add the following types of POI:
- POI TO SCENE – POI leading to the selected panorama/scene.
- TEXT POI – addition of text descriptions in many languages.
- PHOTO POI – addition of a photograph with title and description (such photograph must be located in the MEDIA section).
- GALLERY POI – addition of a selected photo gallery.
- AUDIO 3D POI – addition of audio files with the surround effect (more information in the detailed description of this type of POI).
- POPUP POI – activation of a pop-up window with the defined website.
- LENSFLARE POI – addition of sun flare effect, lamp effect, anamorphic effect. 18 types of FLARES are available.
- OBJECT 3D POI – activation of a pop-up window with a 3D object from sketchup.com
- VIDEO POI – it displays video files from the MEDIA directory or from youtube.com or vimeo.com
- DOWNLOAD POI – it allows to download files, documents and other resources that have been sent to the MEDIA section.
- KRPANO ACTION POI – specialized POIs intended for programming use (for advanced users).
- LABEL POI – it places a text label in a precisely determined position in a panorama.
- PHOTO SPACE POI – placement of photos in 3D space of a panorama (walls, tables, pictures, TV, etc.). It is fully compatible with panoramas with a depth map.
- VIDEO SPACE POI – placement of videos in 3D space of a panorama (walls, billboards, TV, projectors, etc.). It is fully compatible with panoramas with a depth map.
- TEXT SPACE POI – placement of text in 3D space of a panorama (exhibits, objects, equipment, showcases, items, etc.). It is fully compatible with panoramas with a depth map.
- PANORAMA WRAPPER POI – it activates a window with the selected panorama/scene available in the project.
- PDF POI – it activates a window with a PDF file preview.