In order to add a 360 video, you must first add it to the MEDIA directory. Aspect ratio of 360 video: 2:1.
In order to add a 360 video, you need to:
- Enter the CMS4VR → SCENES
- Click on ‘New video scene’
- Add the scene title
- Select the type of displayed scene:
- Spherical – in this case the video file must have an aspect ratio of 2:1.
- Flat – in this case the file can have any given aspect ratio.
- Select the category to which a given 360 video will be added.
- Click on ‘Select Video’
- Mark the appropriate video file in the Media selector window.
- Click on ‘Save selection’